- love organization and bringing order to chaos (creating new systems and structure),
- are a social media wizard (must be able to update and maintain Facebook, Instagram, and Website accounts),- are able to communicate clearly, positively, and professionally,
- thrive in independent work environments
- a true self starter,- capable of using Publisher and Excel, Google Calendar, Gmail and Drive. A bonus if you are familiar with Adobe Suite products, Canva, Dropbox and more (or can learn these),
- have at least two years of experience in marketing, business, administration, and/or communication,
- a ‘do-er’...love getting things wrapped up, and working together to problem solve,- want to be the organisational backbone of a fun and fast paced business,
- detail, very important.
A day in the life…..
- Full time, available to work the odd weekend (assist at opens when needed),
- coordination and production of marketing materials,
- scheduling showings, vendors, inspectors, etc,- creating structure and office systems (ordering docs, setting up listings, daily/weekly tasks),
- creating listing presentations,
- helping a somewhat fast moving entrepreneur with a cluttered desk :)
It's a bonus if...
- can drive and have access to a car,- love video production and willing to learn the ropes,
- open to coming in on weekends if when needed (not regularly),
If this is YOU, please email your resume, and in the subject explain what current/historic figure you would be for ONE DAY.
Salary - to be determined, based on experience ($30k-$40k + bonuses)
Job Type: Full-time
About Jeff Appelbe
Jeff Appelbe is a Vancouver Realtor who specializes in Vancouver Real Estate and Economic analysis. Jeff has built a 5% real estate business in 3 years, and is also part of the fastest growing brokerage in Vancouver, Oakwyn Realty (Oak and 16th). Since starting with Oakwyn in 2016, Jeff has sold close to $75m in real estate across Vancouver and is a 2 time medallion award winner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year with bonuses and growth potential.